Established in memory of Diana, Princess of Wales, The Diana Award is the most prestigious accolade a young person aged 9-25 years can receive for their social action or humanitarian work.
- Youth Service America – Everyday Young Hero Award. May 7, 2021.
Everyday Young Heroes are young people, ages 5-25, who are improving their communities through service to others and making significant progress in achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Award & Pin. August 23, 2022.
- Ontario Junior Citizen Award – Honorarium $800 Manha and Laiba. March 11, 2022.
- Champion Award – Ontario Deputy Premier, Health Minister & MPP Aurora Newmarket Christine Elliot. July 2021.
- Certificate of Exceptional Impact – United Way Greater Toronto, CMHA, York Region. Oct 15, 2022. supporting Community Action Tables.
- Awesome Foundation Award Newmarket. March 1, 2022 & Sept 2022.
- Upper Canada & Newmarket Chambers of Commerce – Community Spirit Award & Prize $100. January 21, 2022
- Youth Volunteer Award – “Youth Friends” category. 360 Kids York Region. September 22, 2021.
- Volunteer Champion Award – Volunteer Markham. April 2021.
- Caring Champion Award– Mayor John Taylor and Council for the Town of Newmarket. March 2021.
Young people have the power to change the world!Princess Diana.
We are deeply inspired by loving memory of our aunt who lost her battle to cancer at a young age. She was a community hero and we keep her memory alive by making a difference in the community by giving back through mental health initiatives.
Volunteer with us! Find us on facebook and message us: Stamp Out Stigma for Mental Health or Kindness for Buddies page. Together we can achieve great things.
-She is the Universe- World Changers Mini Grant December 2021. $100 US.
–Awesome Foundation Grant – Newmarket, Canada. March 1 2022. $1000 CAD.
-Hershey Heartwarming Grant – April 5, 2022. $500 US.
-Canadian Mental Health Association – Agency led project grant: Art therapy and anti-bullying mentorship. June 2022 $10,000 CAD.
-Awesome Foundation Grant. Backpacks project – Sept 6, 2022 $1000 CAD.